Saturday, January 13, 2018

Cheerleader:Boy for the Cheer - New Book on Amazon

Cheerleader:Boy for the Cheer is a new book I released on Amazon a few days ago.

The link on Amazon is https://www.amazon.com/gp/search?tag=dopplerpress-20&keywords=daring-diane

This story is a romantic coming of age story with a cross-dressing theme.  It is different than the stories I post on this site.  This was a large effort which developed over the last year.  The book is part of a series.  There are a minimum of four stories in the series and the first three are already completed.

You can read a pretty long preview without buying the book on Amazon.

If you buy the book and like it, please leave a review.

I felt stymied on Car Seat and worked on several other older stories and a couple of new ideas to see where my muse directed me.  I believe the next episode of Car Seat should be coming near the end of the month.

I appreciate everyone's support


6 comments:

  1. Next part of Car Seat is coming within 2/3 weeks, several other squeals and more new contents are on the process and another NEW Book!!! - 3 Great News. Thanks for sharing.

    I hope the book would be a big success as well as the future ones. And I'll definitely look up for them, Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daring Diane at July 18, 2017 you tell us that Alec's site will be back. [ At "Old Stories not lost" section]
    Can you call him & tell us when he re-start his blog...pls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I simply reported what Alec told me. At this point, I am unsure if he will be bringing the site back. Even a site like this one requires a commitment and he may well be burned out. I'll shoot him an e-mail.

      Delete
  3. "Happy New Year" to Daring Diane and you say that next edition of 'Do Clothes (Un)Make the Woman' you r going to write. When r u going to do that ?
    Huge fan. Come Everyday to site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Diane would make an announcement later, so I am just sharing the link -

    https://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/blog-entry/72653/cheerleaderboy-can-cheer-amazon-and-kindle-unlimited

    ReplyDelete